Terms & Conditions
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- (a) “Buyer”, the person whose order for goods is accepted by the seller.
(b) “Products”, the products specified on the delivery note to which these conditions are annexed.
(c) “Seller”, Kilbride Oil
- These Conditions apply except insofar as they are inconsistent with any express agreement entered into between the Seller and the Buyer before the delivery.
- All products are chargeable at the price listed in the Seller’s price list current at the date of delivery of the order. Such price shall be inclusive of any tax, duty or other imposition in respect of the products, other than Value Added Tax. Value Added Tax, if applicable, will be charged separately.
- Payment for products will be effected by cash on delivery or in accordance with terms established from time to time by the Seller. If the Buyer fails to make such payment the Seller shall be entitled to interest on the amount unpaid at the prevailing base lending rate of Bank of Ireland.
- Risk in the product shall pass to the Buyer on delivery but title in the products shall remain with the Seller until payment therefore in full has been received by the Seller.
- Notice of any claim for damage, defect, variance of quality or description, or shortage in quantity, shall be given by the Buyer in writing to the Seller within 14 working days are delivered and such notice shall state where and when the Products maybe inspected by the Seller.
- The Seller will replace at its own expense any Products which differ on delivery in quantity or description from the products agreed to be sold.
- The Seller shall not be responsible for any failure to make deliveries if fulfilment has been delayed, hindered or prevented by any circumstances whatsoever which are not within Seller immediate control.
- If the buyer defaults on payment of monies due, the Seller shall have the right to enter upon any premises where the products are located and take possession of and remove the same.
- No agent or employee of the Seller is permitted to alter or vary these conditions in any way unless expressly authorised to do so by the seller in writing.
- The Seller does not accept responsibility for the dipping, checking or testing of the Buyer’s tanks. The Buyer shall be responsible for ensuring that the storage tank to which the delivery is made is a properly constructed, installed and maintained tank, and will accommodate the full quantity ordered.
- All Products supplied are sold exclusively for the Buyer’s own use and shall not be re-sold, transferred or disposed of by the Buyer to any other person, private or commercial.
- These Conditions shall Be governed by and construed in all respects on accordance within the laws of Ireland.
- In normal use fuel oil is safe, but please observe the following precautions:-
(a) the product supplied is FLAMMABLE and in the event of fire CO2 foam or dry powder extinguishers should be used. DON NOT USE WATER as this could spread the fire.
(b) Avoid handling the product, if splashed into eyes or swallowed, seek immediate medical assistance.
(c) This product should be stored in a properly constructed, installed and maintained tank.
STATEMENT OF CONFORMITY
- The substance presented may be carried by road and its condition, treatment, the tanker, and labelling conform to the provisions of the ADR.
RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
There is no return or refund offered for oil that has already been delivered.
- Cancellations are to be made preferably as soon as possible but they are accepted up to 24 hours before the oil is delivered. If cancelled within this time period, a full refund will be issued.
- When an order is placed through our website and paid by debit/credit card the full amount is taken at the time of the order. If the full amount is not delivered we will refund the difference directly back to the card taken the following day. If the amount delivered is below what was ordered the unit price may vary.
- Refunds are processed through our payments processor and the banking system and can take up to ten working days to appear in your account. These waiting times are outside the control of Kilbride Oil and are part of the clearing system of the bank.
- The price of each Product shall be as is quoted on the website at the time you place your order, subject to any inadvertent pricing errors (whether technical or otherwise) by us. We reserve the right to revise the price of any product on this website without notice.
- Any order cancelled will automatically incur a €10 charge which will be debited from the Buyers Debit / Credit card. This is to cover banking and administration costs. Under no circumstances is Kilbride Oil obliged to accept goods for return.